The training focuses on the daily tasks of an eZ Publish developer and introduces into the development of templates and also into the advanced programming methods. The usage of eZ Publish’s API is learned in many exercises, which are typical tasks in daily project development.
- Understand eZ Publish Legacy concept differences;
- Know how about underlying methods;
- Become familiar with the eZ Publish design mechanisms;
- Learn about Legacy extensions.
- eZ Publish Basic Developer (eZ Publish 5) level
- Day 1
- Understanding the MVC architecture of eZ Publish and the design concept
- Introduction into template development based on exercises
- Implementation of a design extension and usage of the complex override system for custom templates
- Create a Module/View on Legacy extension
- Acquire the concepts of the caching system of eZ Publish Legacy
- eZ Publish Developer Legacy certification test
- 1 day