In recent years, personalization has become a buzzword and a frequent topic of discussion. Users are demanding a more tailored user experience and more organizations are seeing the benefit of a personalized content strategy and personalization technology to sell products, drive content consumption and improve the customer journey. With the proper strategy and preparation, implementing web content personalization can help your organization deliver a better customer experience and generate additional revenue streams.
In this eBook we show you the benefits of different types of personalization and we give you recommendations on how you can ensure your organization is ready to implement a successful personalization strategy.
We cover topics such as:
- Explicit vs implicit personalization
- How to measure your return
- What is required to launch personalization effectively?
- Best practices on implementing personalization
- Selecting the right personalization technology
- The power of information architecture