Support the Sales cycle through scoping of PS engagements and help to expand PS Sales in installed base of existing customers as well as present and promote the value of eZ‘s Professional Services to prospective customers.
- Maintain highly billable utilization by delivering eZ Systems paid PS trainings and consulting to eZ end users, customers and partners, in line with eZ PS offerings.
- Communicate progress to customers and project manager.
- Take part in the implementation of the service optimization solution.
- Provide technical support to the customer during the implementation phase or post production phase.
- Deliver project task responsibilities on-schedule with integrity and the highest degree of client satisfaction.
- Assist customers and partners in identifying other business process opportunities in which our platform could provide a solution.
- Ensure positive interaction and professionalism with internal and external customers on all related issues.
- Ensure that any customization is designed and developed in accordance with the agreed upon customization work plan.
- Must have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a comparable qualification.
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience in application systems consulting.
- Excellent skills in Symfony2.
- Three-plus years’ experience in sales engineering, consulting or professional services with a focus on CMS software.
- Practical use of SOLID programming principles and practical knowledge of Symfony2 framework
- Customer-focused history of designing, delivering and supporting software solutions to real world problems.
- Extremely analytical, detail-oriented and organized.
- Good oral and written English on top of mother tongue, Norwegian.
The package and opportunity:
- Salary competitive per annum + Bonus OTE + excellent benefits
- Genuine growth/progression
- Take over the challenge to work within an international, innovative and open-minded environment with flat hierarchies and dynamical colleagues.
Interested? Then we look forward to receive your completed application in English with information on your starting date and your salary expectations via email to our VP Human Resources: axinja.zeugner at ez.no.
Candidates without the relevant commercial or technical experience or the other necessary requirements should not apply.