If so, this is an excellent opportunity for you to take an Inside Sales Representative role in our US team US for our fast- growing, entrepreneurial team in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York. This is a full-time position.
We’re an international software company with technology that powers some of the world's leading websites and apps. We’re passionate about what we do, we maintain a healthy work/life balance and we enjoy keeping a laid-back office culture.
Take ownership of the prospecting and lead qualification activities as well as the nurturing of the flow of Sales Qualified Leads for our North America Sales Team after an introductory period. The role requires excellent communication skills for phone/email outbound communication. The opportunity is a combination of Inside and Outside Sales.
- Prospect and grow our sales pipeline for the Sales Executive role via outbound calling, emailing and other direct marketing method.
- Qualify all incoming leads from the marketing team.
- Nurture all leads (outbound or inbound) via phone, email and any other direct communication method to identify and accelerate the creation of opportunities.
- Prospect and grow our partner pipeline via email and phone, with the goal to identify new business partners (digital agency or system integrators) and therefore increase our partner channel sales pipeline.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual call/appointment/opportunity goals
- Support marketing by running direct marketing campaign via phone or e-mail to sell or invite participant to our training sessions, meet-ups.
- Consistently log and record all the interaction with leads in our CRM system to provide an up to date information on evolution of the pipeline.
- Be proactively informed and knowledgeable on all campaigns and content developed by the marketing team to insure our inside sales nurturing actions is in line with our marketing and making the best of it
- Provide accurate updates and forecasts of lead progression/status
- Work with sales executive to set appointments with highly qualified prospects
You will fit in perfectly if you have 2-5 years’ experience in a similar inside sales role, have a good understanding of enterprise software sales cycle in a market close or similar to the market we are in: enterprise web content management.
- College degree and minimum of 4+ years of Inside Sales experience and proven success in lead generation (technology, software, B2B, etc.)
- Consistent record of overachieving sales quotas and goals
- Strong prospecting skills and able to uncover opportunities in an aggressive market by identifying customer requirements and providing recommendations/solutions
- Outstanding follow up and attention to detail
- Strong phone presence and high energy with capacity to make high volume of calls on a daily basis
- Excellent business writing, communication, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute in a team environment
The package and opportunity:
- Competitive salary + Bonus OTE + excellent benefits
- Genuine growth/progression
Take over the challenge to work within an international, innovative and open-minded environment with flat hierarchies and dynamical colleagues.
Interested? Then we look forward to receive your completed application with information on your starting date and your salary expectations via email to our VP Human Resources: axinja.zeugner [at] ez.no. You can contact her as well for any question related to the position.